Monday, April 12, 2010

And So It Begins.....

Throughout my life I've written in journals and tried my best to hold onto memories. I have saved every card I've ever received and I have the rose petals from the first bouquet Mr. P gave me, they are in the same box with the rose petals from the night he proposed.

I learned how to type over 60 wpm in high school and over the years my journals have been forgotten about since I get a hand cramp after I write a sentence.

So the purpose of this blog is to keep track of our new beginnings so I don't forget anything. Within the next seven months we will be selling a condo, planning a wedding, getting married, moving in together, (with our pets, a cat she belongs to Mr. P and a dog, he's all mine!), hopefully we'll get to live in the town we want, which will be new for both of us, maybe buying a house and having fun along the way...here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment